Hello! This is a guide on how to upload a photo in a community post 😊
1) At the top of the reply box, there is an insert image button:
2) Click this button, and you will see a new window pop up.
3) Click choose image to pick an image to upload:
4) Click upload file and then the green 'OK' button to upload
5) You should then be able to see a thumbnail preview of the image in your reply box:
6) When you press post this should then appear in your reply!
05-07-21, 08:41GeorgiaHow to upload photos on the community
Maybe we should have best photo of the month competition 😄👍
That sounds like a great idea!
Why don't you put a post into one of the boards and we can try to get everyone involved? 😁
fantastic idea i am happy to supply a prize for the winning pix