I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Below I wanted to share with you some information on our printed directories but please let me know in the comments below if you have any more questions!
Checkatrade directories are printed leaflets containing a limited number of tradespeople. They’re delivered up to 4 times a year directly to households in many areas across the UK.
Directories are a great way to upgrade your membership as they -
- Reach customers who are less likely to search for tradespeople online
- Help you to get more work in the areas you want to work in
- Help your business to stand out as they only have a limited number of spaces per trade
- Help you to generate jobs during quieter periods thanks to seasonal drops
- Build your business reputation and brand presence
- Are a cost effective way to generate more work
We currently deliver to over 250 directory areas across the UK. Many Checkatrade members have already secured their advertising spaces in their local directory – why not give us a call today to find out more; 02394 212 557
Already a Directory Member? An exciting update -
After listening to some feedback from our members, we’ve been working hard on giving our directories a much-needed revamp. The new directories will have a more modernised, clean look – which will hopefully make them even more appealing to the customers who use them.
We’ll be rolling out these improvements across the directory areas gradually, starting with 37 due to be delivered in April, take a look below 😊
Last edited by Lauren; 05-03-21 at 08:59.