Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

Berkshire
    10-03-21 , 22:03

Hi Katy,
    I am wondering if there is a Berkshire thread set up yet? Iím based in Maidenhead and only work in quite a small radius as Check-a-Trade is keeping me so busy close to my home! I have been a member coming up to 10 years this November and it was one of the best things I have ever done business wise. It would be great to get to know other local trades as I am often asked for recommendations from my customers.
    Thanks
    Alex- Simm Electrical Services
    Click below to see solutions
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 15

Best Answer
    11-03-21 , 14:34

Quote Originally Posted by Simm Electrical View Post
    Hi Katy,
    I am wondering if there is a Berkshire thread set up yet? I�m based in Maidenhead and only work in quite a small radius as Check-a-Trade is keeping me so busy close to my home! I have been a member coming up to 10 years this November and it was one of the best things I have ever done business wise. It would be great to get to know other local trades as I am often asked for recommendations from my customers.
    Thanks
    Alex- Simm Electrical Services

Alex

We are based down the road in Bracknell and undertake drainage work

www.tds-uk.co.uk

​​​​​​​Jason
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

11-03-21 , 21:15

Hi Jason, thanks for the reply. I will
    bs sure to refer you to any customers who would need drainage work in the future.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

31-03-21 , 18:36

Hi Alex,

I can vouch for your checkatrade success having booked you in for a few jobs in June.

Checkatrade has been equally successful for me, helping build the reputation of the business. I tend to focus on small domestic plumbing repairs also on my doorstep in Maidenhead; http://www.royalflushplumber.co.uk

Cheers

​​​​​​​Dan.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6

01-04-21 , 08:06

Hi i am Warren and we are based in Wokingham & Reading we carry out clearance work for houses & businesses all over Berkshire and surrounding areas. Checkatrade has been very good for us as well.

Check us out at www.checkatrade.com/howesclearance or www.howesclearance.co.uk
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 793
    Given: 1,774

07-04-21 , 10:23

Hey Alex @Simm Electrical Thank you for beginning a Berkshire Networking area! It's great to see some of you connecting already and even better to hear that @Royal Flush Plumber has booked you in for some work in June too!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Please keep us updated here on how you get on

Thanks both for commenting and connecting @Warren @jason1972
    Do you ever need to connect with other trades in the area at all, of work that you do not cover?

Let me know here as I can send a DM to these members to help :)

Kind regards,
    ​​​​​​​Lauren
    🤝 Connect with other local Members in your area >>
    🌲 Mental Health Awareness Week - join the #TeaAndTalk Friday 📞​​​​​​​
    🎤 >>Have you Introduced yourself yet? Please click here!
    ​​​​​​​
    ❔ Customers are asking questions >>here>> Answers and links to your profile are shared on our consumer blog!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

12-04-21 , 22:18

Hi Dan, really sorry for the late reply to your message on here. I will be definitely passing your number on to my customers as I quite often get some asking for plumber recommendations. Is it best to direct them to your website or phone number or better yet still your check-a-trade page?
    thanks
    Alex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

12-04-21 , 22:24

Hi Warren,
    that is really good to know a clearance company. Do you also remove waste from say a re-wire of a property? If so, I could pass your details on to my customers who can not dispose of the waste. I may also need your services as I may be taking up a garden path soon!
    Thanks
    ​​​​​​​Alex
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 793
    Given: 1,774

13-04-21 , 09:52

Morning all -Im just tagging to make sure everyone receives a notification :) @Royal Flush Plumber @Simm Electrical @Warren 😊
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

13-04-21 , 10:30

Hi Lauren,
    ​​​​​​​yes received an e-mail saying I had been mentioned! Thanks for checking 😁