Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 38
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

02-06-21 , 12:34

@Lauren.

Itís very competitive in the areas Im in with roofing most are not on talking terms

Iím pretty sure some get priority

a couple of phone calls a week would be good but last month I had 3 calls

who knows what the answer is but something is wrong

kind regards

Gareth
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 952
    Given: 2,083
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

02-06-21 , 12:57

Hey @Gareth Styles - thanks for your speedy response!

I can categorically say now that there is absolutely no prioritising/favouritism of members in the search results. It is all determined by postcodes, radius, feedback and membership engagement.

Do you have any feedback that is due to come in soon? How did your most recent three calls go? Did you win the work?

Kindest regards,
    Lauren
    💻 Join the next Virtual Chat (28th July) HERE >>
    ​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​👋 Have you Introduced yourself yet? Please click here!
    ​​​​​​​
    ❔ Customers are asking questions >>here>> Answers and links to your profile are shared on our consumer blog!
    🤝 Connect with other local Members in your area >>🎤
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

02-06-21 , 15:15

Hi @Blueskyguttering, good post. Picking up on No 3 and linking to my own post, I wondered if you/anyone else is successfully sharing reviews to Facebook at the moment and whether reviews previously shared are still displaying?

My reviews have disappeared and I now get an app error. My post: https://community.checkatrade.com/th...ve-disappeared

Is it just me? 🤔 It would be helpful if anyone could respond, preferably on my original post as I'm not trying to hijack Nathan's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskyguttering View Post
    3. Share your reviews
    Reviews are a key part of gaining business, especially as a tradie.
    Share your best reviews on other social media channels and spread the word about the service you provide.

Nathan Ellis
    Blue Sky Guttering Ltd
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

02-06-21 , 16:05

Hi @Chriss11 what Is take a screenshot of the review and make a post for social media using it so I have never experienced that before. You would have to ask @Lauren about that mate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

03-06-21 , 05:59

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskyguttering View Post
    Hi @Chriss11 what Is take a screenshot of the review and make a post for social media using it so I have never experienced that before. You would have to ask @Lauren about that mate

I do the same, take a screen shot using the snipping tool and then post, never had any luck linking back to a review
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

04-06-21 , 12:46

Hey all @Chris11 @Blueskyguttering @jason1972

I am just chasing the team on this and will update on this post here once I have heard back 😊

Do you both screenshot and share because there is an error or you prefer to just do it that way?

Kindest regards,
    Lauren
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

04-06-21 , 15:09

Not getting nothing from check a trade seems like a waist of money time and effort
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

07-06-21 , 13:17

Hey Shahid @Flash Thank you for posting, I'm sad to hear this.

​​​​​​​I'd like to know more to see if there is a way we can help. How long has it not been working for, what trade regional area are you in and I'd also like to know if you've contacted the Membership advice team at all regarding your concerns?

Kindest regards,
    Lauren