Which trade is best for water ingress in my bathroom and wood damage?

View All Categories
  • Georgia's Avatar
    Community Manager
    Question: My bathroom is in an 8 sided timber framed tower , the water is coming in under the upvc double glazed window , which has rotted out the wood uprights either side of the window , the wood uprights above the base of the window seem dry and sound . This i know cos i have stripped back the old lime/lava plaster and some of the new modern plaster
    which was applied when the window was fitted , which is when i found the wood damage. The outside of the tower is clad in white upvc cladding .I think the cladding and window were fitted in 95 ? Help.
    Last edited by Georgia; 25-10-21 at 15:22.
    Let's get started! Create a new post 👉here!👈
    Have you seen all of the benefits available to you as a Checkatrade member? Take a look ⭐here
  • 0 Replies