Last edited by Derek91; 08-12-21 at 12:54. Reason: Putting a pic in
We have water ingress from an outside wall into the interior wall , not sure what trader we need
Thank you for posting - I've just tagged a couple of trade categories such as roofing to your question to raise a notification to these members
Whilst we wait for some responses I thought id share with you some similar questions and answers from trades please see below:
- Roof/ facias leak >>
- Possible damp >>
I would suggest the following before contacting anyone.
1. look on the outside wall where the water ingress is coming from
2. Is wall rendered ? Look for cracks & areas where water maybe getting in
has paint finish deteriorated?
3. Normal brickwork ? Look for signs of missing pointing or cracked bricks
4. Cladded? Look for badly fitted joints or flashing
5. Check guttering & down pipes for leaks ( do this when itís raining)
it maybe the gutters are full of debris & twigs
All of these checks will help decide who to contact.
A general builder will be able to resolve the issues.
However if your able to pin point the cause you could schedule in each trade required.
and project manage the tasks
Last edited by ToolTalk1; 20-12-21 at 15:20.