2021 was a challenging year for many as we continued to live and work through the impact of the pandemic. Despite the hardships, the trade industry bounced back and began to thrive again - and we saw record-breaking numbers of customers flocking to Checkatrade to connect with our top-quality members!
We thought it would be nice to reflect on all the positive movements we made in 2021 -
- A new consumer Community launched in October, giving consumers the chance to ask you, the experts questions online first 🎇
- As the trade industry recovered, we saw 46% more leads coming through for our members in 2021 than 2020 📲
- Our members recieved a total of over 10 million leads from Checkatrade 😱
- We saw a record-breaking month in August, with 1 million customers phoning or messaging a Checkatrade member with a job enquiry 😱📞
- In February and March, our TV marketing reached 74% of our target audience at least 8 times, spreading great awareness of why homeowners should go to Checkatrade for their home improvement needs 💹
- We delivered over 53 million directories to homeowners’ doorsteps, making it easier for customers who are less likely to search online to find a Checkatrade member 👍
- Over 587,000 reviews were approved and published on Checkatrade.com. That's over half a million customer comments helping our members to secure future work! We found that the most popular days for customers to leave review were Wednesdays and the most popular time was at 11am. 📢
We’re working hard to make 2022 an even better year for our members so, as always, we welcome your feedback on how we can improve the Checkatrade experience for both you and your customers. ✨
Please share your suggestions below! ⬇⬇⬇
Last edited by Lauren; 21-01-22 at 14:50.