Awards

Level 20
    @Lauren They shot along the deck towards the front, so no bang. Maybe causing the odd bruise along the way, but no complaints. I remember some time ago paying for fuel in a petrol station and returning to my car, for some reason I was suddenly on my back looking up at a people looking down on me. There was no apparent reason for this, until I found a biro laying on the ground. It looked like I stood on it and went flying, it happened so fast. There was a compensation claim there, but pride and embarrassment again was the main focus and I wanted to get away, particularly as I wasn't injured!
    Level 20
    It looks like a very good year for getting recognition for my work. I have just received a nomination in the 'Midlands Enterprise Awards 2022' (results due in August). It is like waiting for a bus for 47 years (anniversary 1st August) and two come along together. Plus we are only halfway through the year! Not bad for a Londoner based in Dudley, West Midlands.
    Level 20
    Good news, Iím a winner following my nomination in the Midlands Enterprise Awards 2022: Best Bespoke Woodwork Project Company - West Midlands. It is in the bag but not officially released yet as it is embargoed until all voting has finished.
    Community Manager
    A massive massive MASSIVE Congratulations @ChelseaDave - I think everyone will join me in saying this is truly deserved.

The work you do is incredible and we're delighted to hear it's been recognised and awarded for.

​​​​​​​Keep shining 🌟
    Level 20
    Thanks @Lauren I just find it strange that after 47 years in my trade I am starting to get recognition, not only once but twice in one year and we are only halfway. But I suppose I am lucky as most artisans are dead before they get any recognition. Maybe I will get Knighted before Xmas the way it is going. Get your sword ready Queen Liz.