- replacing old carpets
- replacing some door frames and skirting boards
- some replastering (there's lots of black mould - from condensation, I think)
- redecorating throughout, stripping wallpaper
- replacing the flat roof on the utility room
- new bathroom
- maybe new floorboards in the WC (just guessing from the unspeakable stink)
So I have really basic questions as I'm completely new to this. How would I get all this done? Would I hire one person who'd be able to sort it all out, or would I need to work out who was needed and when? How long would it take? How much of a nightmare would it be?
If you can give me an overview, or a link to a helpful article, that would be brilliant.
Last edited by Lauren; 26-04-22 at 10:53.