It makes sense personally and professionally to partner with other trades you can count on to make your work life and on-site life easier. Lets look at how.
➡ We have a board called 'Local Networking Areas' 🔗
Here you can meet other trades, join in with conversations, share tips and advice and make new connections close to you!
Having a good relationship with other Checkatrade tradespeople can be a great help to gain more work, share work if you're too busy and even share local discounts, road closures and much more!
I'd start of by introducing your company, what kind of work you do and what other trades would benefit you to connect with...
I'll then step in to help make these connections for you 🤝 - It's as easy as that!
Some examples of some potential trade partnerships:
- Builders and Waste Clearance
- Roofers and Drone Services
- Kitchen and Bathroom Fitters
- Plumbers and Specialist Cleaning Providers
- Surveyors and Architects or Landscapers
- Window, Door and Conservatory Specialists and Landscape Gardeners
- Appliance Repairer and Electricians
- Gardeners and Window / Gutter Cleaners or Fencing Specialists
- Gardeners and Driveway Specialists
- Carpenters, Flooring Specialists & Plasterers, Windows and Doors
And many many more!
We're finding that many consumers that use the Ask a Trade board are confused at which trade they should be contacting first...
How would you like to create a short post in the Help board on who to contact before or after you and what trades might be needed to complete the work -👉 Click Here to start your post now ✔