Which tradespeople do I need for these jobs?

View All Categories
  • jamiecturner's Avatar
    Level 1
    Please can I ask for some help on which tradespeople I should be approaching for the following job.

    Work to be done:
    * Full bathroom renovation: Remove existing showerbath, sink, vanity. Re-tile and install new shower bath, vanity sink and heated towel rack. Likely needs re-waterproofing.
    * Seperate toilet room: Replace toilet and install new small hand sink (plumbed through from bathroom next to it)
    * Living room: Remove and fill-in/plaster over Gas fireplace
    * Convert living room door into open archway (not load bearing wall)

    I'm unsure if I will be able to approach a single type of trade oon checkatrade for the whole job, or do I need to co-ordinate a seperate plumber, tiler, builder, plasterer. Would it be more economical to have a single tradesperson do the lot, or apppraoch seperate trades?

    Job location is London N1 postcode.

    Thank you!
  • 1 Reply

  • Best Answer

    ToolTalk1's Avatar
    Level 20
    Best Answer
    good evening grest question.

    i would recommend you contact a bathroom specialist company……

    they would have have vast experience in installations of all types of styles & designs.

    ​​​​​​​look through their completed jobs to date for inspiration