Network for Suffolk Essex and london

Community Manager
    That's great to hear that you're beginning to build them relationships @S4G Drone Services

I can help buy sending targetted direct messages to a certain trade type and location - would you like me to arrange this?

Kindest regards,
    ​​​​​​​Lauren
    👋 Have you Introduced yourself yet? Please click here!
    ​​​​​​​
    ❔ Customers are asking questions >>here>> We share links to your Checkatrade profiles on our blogs if you help answer these questions!
    🤝 Connect with other local Members in your area >>🎤
    Level 1
    Hello I'm George at cheapestclearance.com we cover essex, london and home counties. We run a family based company removing unwanted waste cheaper than any skip call today for a free no obligation quote 07983970501
    Level 1
    Great ideaI am Essex based (near Stansted), handyman.
    ​​​​​​​Brian
    Community Manager
    Welcome @Jackson Higgins & @Abides

Thank you for your quick introductions to the Community - does any of you work alongside other trades. I know most people are super busy right now and I wondered if you needed help finding a local trade to complete work or collab etc?
    Level 1
    @KS Scaffolding Hello mate, I am also based in colchester. Heating engineer and plumber new to check a trade. How long have you been a member how is it going for you?
    Level 1
    @Eazy Plumbing 07762726653 - call today for any plumbing and heating quotes
    Level 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy Plumbing View Post
    @KS Scaffolding Hello mate, I am also based in colchester. Heating engineer and plumber new to check a trade. How long have you been a member how is it going for you?
    Hi @Eazy Plumbing I joined CAT when we went in to the first lockdown but I am not a full member anymore as I never got one job from this platform. CAT is not tailored to support the scaffolding industry and not many people should ever think to look here for a scaffolder. There is a lot of problems with the setup that CAT has in the way of how you become too or the search and the post a job thing they have is was not working in the right way for my company and a lot of others on hear at the time but thatís not to say it will not work for your company.
    Level 3
    @KS Scaffolding Hi key king locksmith and security here. We are a complete Locksmith and security company . if your looking for scaffold alarm maybe we could work together sometime if you have jobs around central, West and SW London your over surrey or Wandsworth area even design a system for your scaffolds and clients, just a thought . This also is a offer to other building , scaffold companies to join up and get something going.
    Have a good day all its Friday woop woop.
    Community Manager
    Morning Barry @Key King Locksmith

Welcome to the community, its lovely to have you here.

Thank you for posting, and looking to connect with @KS Scaffolding and other members. If you'd like me to help you connect with other local builders and scaffolder's please let me know

I hope you enjoy the community, feel free to DM me any time - kindest regards,
    ​​​​​​​Lauren
    Level 10
    Super idea @KS Scaffolding 💡 I provide drone services most relevant here are building and roof inspections - so far generated a stack of business for local roofing and building maintenance contractors/companies. Always happy to work with more!

Based in NE London (Chingford) and cover:
    • Most of London (N,E, Central and West)
    • Essex
    • North Kent
    • Hertfordshire
    • M11 corridor up to / including Cambridge
    Last edited by S4G Drone Services; 28-09-21 at 11:25.