Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Featured Content Bristol trade network
    23-10-20 , 12:32

How would I go about setting up a little bubble to cover Bristol area. Basically get a few different trades chatting and using each other on jobs. Iím getting bathroom installs but find it hard to find plasteres and some times tilers for the bigger fancy jobs. Also anyone know good labourers wanting to do the odd job and maybe learn some plumbing at the same time? Be cool to get a bit of a community going in my area with other plumbers and trades if anyone is interested
    Last edited by Katy; 23-10-20 at 12:42.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 329
    Given: 448
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

23-10-20 , 12:38

Quote Originally Posted by Tappbristolplumbing View Post
    How would I go about setting up a little bubble to cover Bristol area. Basically get a few different trades chatting and using each other on jobs. I’m getting bathroom installs but find it hard to find plasteres and some times tilers for the bigger fancy jobs. Also anyone know good labourers wanting to do the odd job and maybe learn some plumbing at the same time? Be cool to get a bit of a community going in my area with other plumbers and trades if anyone is interested

Hello! Welcome to the community - I'm wondering if you work in any counties outside Bristol too?

I can change the title of this thread and then help other trades find you 😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 948
    Given: 2,080
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

16-11-20 , 14:22

Hey Great post @Tappbristolplumbing Just popping another comment here to see if we can get more interest from the people in Bristol.

Lovely city
    💻 Join the next Virtual Chat (28th July) HERE >>
    ​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​👋 Have you Introduced yourself yet? Please click here!
    ​​​​​​​
    ❔ Customers are asking questions >>here>> Answers and links to your profile are shared on our consumer blog!
    🤝 Connect with other local Members in your area >>🎤
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

26-03-21 , 12:27

Hello. I am a plasterer from Bristol, always looking to take on more work. Also willing to travel outside of Bristol too. (aslong as not too far) just give me a shout for any info or inquiries, cheers!
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

07-05-21 , 21:20

Hi there
    Iím Lee and we do bathroom and kitchen wall and floor tiling, weíre always looking for extra jobs to help other trades out if they need it. Sometimes we can fit you in if you have been let down
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

08-05-21 , 08:52

Hi, I'm new to Checkatrade, but well established.
    Providing Pressure Washing Services to bring your Driveways, Patios & Decking back to their best! Also Gutter Cleaning, upto 4 stories & Roof Moss scraping.
    Please let me know if I can be of any assistance!
    Rob
    ​​​​​​​Power Pressure Washing & Gutter Cleaning