Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 138

09-12-20 , 09:54

Survey results only for the research group, not the community. Thumbs up or down?!

The 'Short member survey' was conducted during August and I recently asked about seeing the results. @Zac has now stated that from now on, survey results will only be revealed to the research group. Why is this?
    @Katy @Lauren I wonder how many members have signed up to the research group and how well do these members represent the membership as a whole eg trade area, location, length of Checkatrade membership, etc?

👍 In the original thread, I have asked for 'thumbs up' if you would like to see the results of the survey. 👍 Thanks to those who have already 👍👍👍👍

( https://community.checkatrade.com/th...=5552#post5552 )
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 645
    Given: 31

09-12-20 , 10:09

@ Lauren
    Hi
    Are you able to get this q and a with Linda finished before starting all these other posts please? Seems all our complaints are conveniently being forgotten about
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,110
    Given: 2,389

09-12-20 , 12:53

Hi @Pete293160
    Thank you for your comments, I apologise again for the delay in this again and can assure you this is coming. We did not intend for it to take this long and are working on this.. Im a little behind myself 😥

We want to make sure that we take time to explain and get back to you in detail that you understand what and why this change was made but I will most certainly be sharing Linda's responses very soon!
    Thank you so much for your patience and understanding Pete
    👋 Have you Introduced yourself yet? Please click here!
    ​​​​​​​
    ❔ Customers are asking questions >>here>> We share links to your Checkatrade profiles on our blogs if you help answer these questions!
    🤝 Connect with other local Members in your area >>🎤
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 645
    Given: 31

09-12-20 , 13:26

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    Hi @Pete293160
    Thank you for your comments, I apologise again for the delay in this again and can assure you this is coming. We did not intend for it to take this long and are working on this.. Im a little behind myself Ÿ˜

We want to make sure that we take time to explain and get back to you in detail that you understand what and why this change was made but I will most certainly be sharing Linda's responses very soon!
    Thank you so much for your patience and understanding Pete
    No worries @Lauren
    I just love a bit of moaning as you can tell haha I'm keen to hear what she has to say as I have not heard one good word about this new system be very interesting, hopefully it comes soon as I will be gone after Xmas
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 138

01-02-21 , 09:57

How many members are in the research group? 3? 30? 300?
    How well do these members represent the membership as a whole?
    Why will survey results only be revealed to the research group, rather than the whole community?

Awaiting answers to December questions... 🤔 @Katy @Lauren @Vish @Zac

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher11 View Post
    Survey results only for the research group, not the community...The 'Short member survey' was conducted during August and I recently asked about seeing the results. @Zac has now stated that from now on, survey results will only be revealed to the research group. Why is this?
    @Katy @Lauren I wonder how many members have signed up to the research group and how well do these members represent the membership as a whole eg trade area, location, length of Checkatrade membership, etc?
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

01-02-21 , 14:58

Hi Penny @Christopher11

Thank you for posting. This a new group so we around the 100 mark and continuously growing, we highlight in lots of our email communications and have a widget on the Community home page for anyone who wishes to join.

Any new surveys/polls/questions in the group generally will be shared within that group unless we feel its necessary to share into the open community so if you're not part of it already and are interested to getting involved it'll be great to have you in there :D
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

15-06-21 , 15:24

Hey everyone,

Im just chucking a comment on this post as we've had a new post in our Member Research Group regarding 121 research on photos - we'd love for you to join and to hear from you!

Please complete the form below:
    HERE>>
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Thumbs Up

16-08-21 , 13:39

Hey everyone - Commenting to raising this high again so we can get more members joining the research group!

Who's already a member and enjoyed some of our research sessions already - what one have you done so far? 😊