Recently we have emailed you all sharing the below I just wanted to share in here too as a reminder and there are some really quick links if needed:
We hope you are keeping well in this New Year so far. As a team, we’re focused, as always, in supporting your business and helping to connect you with homeowners.
We're here to support you and we’re doing everything we can to continue to provide you with a fast and supportive service. As you’d expect, our phone lines are very busy - so we’re sorry if you’re finding it harder to get through to us or waiting longer than usual for a response.
If you have an urgent query or concern, we want to hear from you. To keep that possible, we ask that if you call isn’t vital, to consider using our digital channels, such as your Member Area. We've put together a few shortcuts below related to our most common member queries to help you.
We also recently released a statement following the enhanced Government guidance around Covid, which you can read here. It covers our continued investment in advertising as well as the importance of reviewing and updating your profile page.
We appreciate the challenges you’re all facing due to the lockdown - from health concerns to childcare, as well as the uncertainty this brings for businesses across the nation. Thank you for continuing to work with us during these challenging times.
Here's a reminder of things you can do quickly and easily in your Member Area, or The Checkatrade App
Improve and update your profile page -
- Update your profile text - here
- Update your search description - here
- Update your work photos - here
- Update your company logo - here
Manage your membership and reviews -
- Upload your Public Liability Insurance - here
- Remind your customers to leave you reviews - here
- View your published reviews - here
- Check your work alerts from customers - here
- Change the search radius you appear in - here
You can always get more from your membership -
• Trade categories to appear in more searches
• Directories to target the areas you want to work in
• Postcodes to expand your reach to more customers
Click Here to complete a short form - and we'll call you back.
All my best
Last edited by Lauren; 13-01-21 at 13:55.